Please consider registering
We all new it was coming, there have been no real secrets about it, every year in September Apple steps up to the plate and announces its new model iPhone. This year they followed suit and introduced the iPhone 5 which will be available for pre-order starting 9/14 and for purchase 9/21.
While the announcement of a new iPhone is not a surprise everyone has been waiting for it to see what Apple would unveil and what features the new iPhone would have. Well now we know and we also know release date and pricing (something that other companies keep for getting to tell us when they hold these events!).
The iPhone 5 feature highlights:
- 7.6 mm thin (18% thinner than the iPhone 4S)
- 112 grams (20% lighter than the iPhone 4s)
- 4" display - 1,136 x 640 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio with 326 PPI
- A6 processor (with 2X the processing and graphics power of previous versions)
- Global LTE and HSPA+ connectivity - a single chip for Voice & Data and a single radio chip
- Dual-Band WiFi - 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 8 Megapixel iSight camera with backside illumination
- Front facing camera with 720p recording
- 8-pin "Lightning" connector
Models / Pricing / Availability
Pre-orders for the iPhone 5 start on Friday September 14th and will be available in retail on September 21st.
There are 3 models available, 16GB for $199 (on a two-year contract) , 32GB for $299 (on a two-year contract) and 64GB for $399 (on a two-year contract) (all available in Black or White).
Most Users Ever Online: 132
Currently Browsing this Page:
Newest Members: sermanylticu, cappzamansconsstan, emalutunfun, wielpalovnsidfi, racligacompding, mertuteafirou
Moderators: Otakuphill: 0, jhoffman: 0, Adam: 0, Rhi: 0, BonesJones: 0
Administrators: Ryan: 234, Chris: 1, rob: 1, Naman Kothari: 5, Michael Bond: 2, Air: 0