Samsung Galaxy Nexus Rumored Specs Leak Ahead of Announcement – Still Just a Rumor
With only 12 plus hours to go before Samsung and Google’s press event, more and more leaks are bound to happen before we get the official announcement on both Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and the Galaxy Nexus (Nexus Prime). Not surprisingly this morning we’ve already received leaks of the supposed specs and some “press shots” of what Samsung and Google have in store for us today. Obviously the “press shots” look exactly like the leaked renders that we’ve seen earlier so theres nothing newsworthy there.
Spec wise it’s nothing we haven’t seen before, but there is some “confirmation” that this will eventually be a world phone (as speculated) even if there is a Verizon exclusive window in the US there are multiple radios / versions of the device so it should see mass carrier adoption.
- Model: GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515
- dimensions (length x width x thickness): 136.0 × 68.0 × 8.8 fine piece – 11.5 thickest part
- Weight: Approximately 135.0 (g)
- OS: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 Immage Technologies
- Communication Systems (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M/GT-I9250M/SC-04D): W-CDMA, GSM phone (SCH-I515): LTE, CDMA2000 Packet (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M / GT-I9250M/SC -04D): HSPA, EDGE, GPRS (SCH-I515): LTE, EV-DO Rev.
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65 inches Resolution 720 x1280) Maximum number of simultaneous colors Main Display: 16,777,216 color touch screen: capacitive (multi-touch),
- Main camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080pHD (1920 * 1080)
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Wireless LAN Communication: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16/32GB:
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED